TAFFY MICROBLADING SYSTEM - EYEBROWS WITH NATURAL HAIR EFFECT FOR ADVANCED
Training in the proprietary brow pigmentation technique of the Szwedo Group.
It aims to consolidate, improve and correct any errors in the technique of work using the TAFFY microblading method.
The training is addressed to graduates of the Szwedo Group training and to graduates who have trained in other companies in the field of microblading technology.
The science includes a theoretical and practical part.
- color theory, color analysis
- characteristics of color types
- skin subtonium assessment and dye selection
- color guide
- correct eyebrow drawing with or without templates
- hygiene rules before, during and after pigmentation
- written documentation (customer statement)
- photographic documentation
- safety of the client and the performer
- stages of eyebrow pigmentation (microblading + feather ombre)
- principles of device disinfection and workplace
- post-treatment recommendations
- good advice
Exercises on training materials (flat skin, rubber head)
- improving eyebrow drawing (using templates or without)
- hair patterns on eyebrow beds
- improvement of eyebrow microblading technique
Permanent eyebrow make-up on the model
- microblading eyebrows
1 day - 450,00 eur net
next hour e 65 eur net
Szwedo Group trainings in the field of permanent makeup take place in company showrooms in Warsaw, Wrocław and Prudnik. Classes are held in groups of a maximum of 3 - 4 people, 8 hours a day. During the training, we provide knowledge and practical skills to properly apply permanent makeup. The learning is intensive and adapted to the individual abilities, skills and expectations of the student.
The trainings are carried out with the use of Szwedo Group equipment, accessories and dyes.
The price of training includes:
- professionally equipped training room,
- detailed educational materials,
- professional knowledge and care of the trainer and assistants,
- exercise materials (during training and for improving skills after training)
- models (in the absence of their own)
- catering during the training for the trainee and the model participating in the training
- counseling and care for all training graduates
- systematic information on new products and trends in permanent makeup
Each participant receives:
- Szwedo Group certificate "Stylist in permanent makeup"
- color cards (hand-painted with full description of each paint)
- artificial exercise skins
- Customer informed consent questionnaire with attachments
- advertising leaflets
- training script