ODED permanent makeup - lips and lines on the eyelid for advanced (training)
The training aims to improve the ODED machine technique in lip pigmentation with a 3D effect and pigmentation of the line on the upper / lower eyelid.
It is recommended for graduates of Szwedo Group trainings previously trained in TAFFY technique and for those who want to consolidate, improve and correct any errors in the technique of machine work.
It is also addressed to graduates who have trained in machine engineering at other companies and who want to work with the ODED device.
The training includes theoretical and practical knowledge.
- permanent makeup characteristics
- advantages and indications for permanent makeup
- absolute and time contraindications
- factors affecting the durability of permanent makeup
- possible complications
- anatomical structure and skin physiology
- permanent make-up visage
- color theory, color analysis
- characteristics of color types
- skin subtonium assessment and dye selection
- color guide
- correction of incorrectly made makeup
- permanent makeup removal
- correct eyebrow drawing with or without templates
- hygiene rules before, during and after pigmentation
- written documentation (customer statement)
- photographic documentation
- safety of the client and the performer
- stages of eyebrow pigmentation (microblading + ombre)
- stages of pigmentation of the lips
- stages of pigmentation of lines on the eyelid
- principles of device disinfection and workplace
- post-treatment recommendations
- third party liability insurance
- basics of marketing
- good advice
Exercises on training materials (flat skin, rubber head)
- perfecting lip drawing
- lips 3D / powder effect
- eyeliner and thickening lines
Permanent eyebrow make-up on the model
- lines on the upper / lower eyelids to choose
1 day - 450,00 eur net
next hour e 65 eur net
Szwedo Group trainings in the field of permanent makeup take place in company showrooms in Warsaw, Wrocław and Prudnik. Classes are held in groups of a maximum of 3 - 4 people, 8 hours a day. During the training, we provide knowledge and practical skills to properly apply permanent makeup. The learning is intensive and adapted to the individual abilities, skills and expectations of the student.
The trainings are carried out with the use of Szwedo Group equipment, accessories and dyes.
The price of training includes:
- professionally equipped training room,
- detailed educational materials,
- professional knowledge and care of the trainer and assistants,
- exercise materials (during training and for improving skills after training)
- models (in the absence of their own)
- catering during the training for the trainee and the model participating in the training
- counseling and care for all training graduates
- systematic information on new products and trends in permanent makeup
Each participant receives:
- Szwedo Group certificate "Stylist in permanent makeup"
- color cards (hand-painted with full description of each paint)
- artificial exercise skins
- Customer informed consent questionnaire with attachments
- advertising leaflets
- training script